Segenap Gotoseajobs Tim mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1437 H , Maaf Lahir Dan Bathin.
This year, IMO's Day of the Seafarer campaign wants to celebrate seafarers and let the world know how and why seafarers are indispensable to everyone.
The campaign theme this year is: "At Sea For All".
The theme has a clear link with the 2016 World Maritime Day theme, "Shipping: indispensable to the world", emphasising that seafarers serve at sea not just for the shipping industry or for their own career purposes but for all of us – and, consequently, they are also "indispensable to the world".
IMO Secretary-General Kitack Lim said: "this year, on June 25th, the Day of the Seafarer, we are once again asking people everywhere to show their appreciation for the seafarers that quietly, mostly unnoticed, keep the wheels of the world in motion".
You can start spreading the message on social media using the campaign hashtag #AtSeaForAll. The 2016 toolkit is available below which tells you all about this year's campaign and gives examples of tweets and posts you can use to add your voice of thanks to ours!
We also invite you to learn more about the IMO Maritime Ambassador Scheme, launched by IMO to promote the maritime and seafaring professions and raise awareness of the positive benefits of choosing a career at sea or other maritime profession.
Dear recruiters and seamans,
Sehubungan dengan adanya gangguan server IIX akhir-akhir ini maka akan dilakukan migrasi dari server lama ke server baru nanti sore mulai pkl 16.00WIB.
Selama proses migrasi kemungkinan akan terjadi downtime dan server Gotoseajobs.com tidak bisa diakses.
Untuk IP baru akan kami informasikan lebih lanjut.
Kami mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanan ini.
Procedure for Cleaning Fuel Oil Tanks on a Oil tanker or Chemical tanker
1. Oil tanker or Chemical tanker use heavy fuel oil which has a very high viscosity.
2. When stored in fuel tanks, this oil tends to stick inside the tanks forming layers of semi-solid substance.
3. Moreover, many impurities of the oil settle down and stick to the surface of the tanks.
4. It is therefore imperative that the fuel oil tanks are cleaned on a regular basis on Oil tanker or Chemical tanker.
5. Generally, fuel oil tanks cleaning on the Oil tanker or Chemical tanker is done during dry dock and whenever the inspection of the fuel tanks is due.
6. Cleaning is done for surveyor inspection or if there is any work to be done inside the tanks such as crack in fuel tank, leaking steam lines etc.
7. For cleaning a tank various safety precautions are to be considered as it contains flammable gases and oil inside it.
Preparations Done before Cleaning (The following steps are to be followed before starting the cleaning process):
1) Empty the tank as much as possible; strip the tank by trimming the Oil tanker or Chemical tanker forward or aft depending on the suction valve location.
2) When the Oil tanker or Chemical tanker is going for dry-dock the keel plan is to be sent to the shore facility so that they should not put any keel block in the way of the plug present in the bottom shell plating.
3) The tank has to be properly ventilated as it is an enclosed space and might contain flammable gases.
4) It is to be made sure that the steam connections are closed and proper signs and placards are displayed so that during cleaning nobody opens the valve and gets burnt or hurt.
5) The tank has to be checked for flammable gases.
6) The tank has to be checked for oxygen content with the help of oxygen analyser.
7) The tank is drained off left over oil with the help of plugs.
8) The location of plug can be found out in shell plating diagrams.
9) Generally this plug is covered with cement and made streamlined with the shell plating.
10) Enclosed space entry checklist is filled out so that no safety issues are compromised or left.
1. Entry is only to be made inside the tank if the oxygen level is 21% by volume and flammable gases are vented out.
2. One person should always standby outside the manhole door and should be in communication with the person inside.
3. The person outside should continuously communicate with person inside and with the duty officer.
4. In case of hot work to be carried out, a fire line is to be carried inside. Also, a small fire extinguisher for small fire should be there. Inform Port state authority before commencing hot work.
5. The tank is cleaned manually with the help of brushes, rags etc.
6. The oxygen content is continuously monitored and in case the alarm indicates low level, the space has to be evacuated immediately without any delay.
1. Make sure no tool are left inside which may get stuck in the valve or damage the transfer pump
2. The place where crack repair is done should be checked for leaks.
3. If it was a steam leak repair, the coils needs to be checked for steam leak inside.
4. In case of crack or plate renewal the tank has to be pressure tested and checked for leak. If the repair is major it has to be inspected by class surveyor before putting it in operation.
5. Close the manhole after inspection, repairs and cleaning.
6. Close and remove the sign – permit to work.
Dirjen Perla Capt. Bobby R. Mamahit dan Dubes Norwegia Mr. Stig Traavik Tanda Tangani MOU STCW 1978 amandement 2010Jakarta,eMaritim.com. Dalam kunjungan kenegaraannya, Perdana Menteri Norwegia, Mrs. Erna Solberg menyaksikan penandatanganan Memorandum of Undertaking oleh Direktur Jenderal Perhubungan Laut, Capt. Bobby R. Mamahit dan Duta Besar Norwegia, Mr. Stig Traavik untuk Pengakuan secara reciprocalSertifikasi competency (keahlian) dan proficiency (keterampilan) pelaut Indonesia dan Norwegia sesuai dengan konvensi STCW 1978 amendment 2010.
Penandatanganan tersebut juga disaksikan oleh Menteri Kelautan dan Perikanan, Ibu Susi Pudjiastuti dan Menteri Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral Bapak Sudirman Said, bertempat di Hotel Shangri-La, Jakarta pada tanggal 14 April 2015. ( Direktorat Perkapalan dan Kepelautan/ananta)
Challenges faced and Lessons to be learned
CARA UPLOAD CV DAN SHARE LINK NYA DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN GOOGLE DOCS 1. Masuk ke http://docs.google.com dan sign in dengan menggunakan accou...
Untuk menghindari penipuan Loker Pelaut di www.GoToSeaJobs.com , maka kami berharap kerjasama dari Job Seeker / Pencari Kerja untuk melap...
Divisi Pengembangan Usaha - Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Pelayaran (STIP) Jl. Marunda Makmur Cilincing, Jakarta Utara 14150, Indonesia Phone: (62-2...
Dirjen Perla Capt. Bobby R. Mamahit dan Dubes Norwegia Mr. Stig Traavik Tanda Tangani MOU STCW 1978 amandement 2010Jakarta,eMaritim.com. Dalam kunjungan kenegaraannya, Perdana Menteri Norwegia, Mrs. Erna Solberg menyaksikan penandatanganan Memorandum o...
Procedure for Cleaning Fuel Oil Tanks on a Oil tanker or Chemical tanker 1. Oil tanker or Chemical tanker use heavy fuel oil which has a v...
ITF ILO Minimum Wage Scale Applicable From 31 December 2013 Using Joint ITF/ISF Interpretation of the ILO Recommended Minimum Wage for...
REGULASI PELAYARAN Peraturan Perundang-Undangan Maritim Peraturan Pemerintah Peraturan Menteri SK Dirjen Hubla Peraturan Keselamat...
Download lampirannya di https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ewIg3CtzHKekt5ekxueE5CTW8/edit?usp=sharing
Asas Cabotage tertuang dalam Pasal 8 ayat 1 UU 17 Tahun 2008 : Paragraf 2 Angkutan Laut Dalam Negeri Pasal 8 (1) Kegiatan an...
This year, IMO's Day of the Seafarer campaign wants to celebrate seafarers and let the world know how and why seafarers are indispensabl...