Suggest from Indonesian Seafarer -->

Iklan Semua Halaman

Suggest from Indonesian Seafarer

Ananta Gultom
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
 
----- Original Message -----
From: suprihadi
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:42 AM
Subject: [GoToSeaJobs Seafarers Career] contact

 
Dear Moderator,

First, Thank you for your posing here very helpfull and easier to looking for a job especially for a Seamen like me.

Anyway, I see look like any Hoax at the moment by unknown recruiter (?) with named : Mark Stephen (UK?), coz I had worst experiences before with this name, but use with other name : NeptuneEnergy, fortunetely I brorwse this name by google and not found, that is why I remind for the other user to be carefull when find this name (may be by other name), should be verify and find out the fully respective address, webs, etc....

Second, in the future may be you as moderator could verify properly first to recruiter before upload their advertising jobs.

Meantime I Thanking you for hearing my suggestion, because I love with Indonesian Sailor, do not bothering their life by spam and hoax, cheating etc ..... in the last bot not least Give them great opportunity.

Best Regards,

Suprihadi



---
Sent by: suprihadi

IP: 27.111.49.153

Date: 2014-01-29 03:42